Question
Posted by: Ann | 2011-08-28

closure

I''ve been dating a guy. On finding out that he is cheating me with ayoung girl I became absurd and stopped communicating with him. It has been a while and he sometimes sms me and I just reply casually. I wznt to do a proper closure on our relationship by asking to see him to inform him that I''m no longer interested. Is it a good idea?

If he was dating you, and cheating on you with a young girl, there's northing absurd if you decided to stop seeing him - thats sensible, not absurd. Surely he has got the massge that the relationship is over ? I'm nor sure what you'd be likely to achieve that would be useful to you, by seeing him again - it could more easily complicate things again

3
Posted by: Dictionary | 2011-08-28

I think she meant upset

Reply to Dictionary
Posted by: Thesaurus | 2011-08-28

When he next sends an sms reply by telling him he is being absurd by continuing to communicate with u.
Tell him if he does not comply with your request you will obtain a restraining order!

Also google the word absurd for general knowledge!

Reply to Thesaurus