Question
Posted by: PRETTY | 2012/03/02

CLOSEMYER SLIMMING TEA

WHO IS USING THIS TEA? AND DOES IT REALY WORK, SHARE WITH ME PLEASE

Dear Pretty
Please be careful of over-the-counter slimming pills, teas and potions as they can have serious side-effects and may not cause actual weightloss(fat), but just make you lose water which will make you weigh less, but can lead to dehydration and electrolyte imbalances. Once you drink liquid again, the weight returns.
Take care

164
Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/08/13

I've loke to knw which closemyer to buy here I am so confused. Is the effective one with three offical lauguages English xhosa zulu?

Reply to Anonymous | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/08/15

good morning its correct one the one with 3 launguages

Posted by: Renay | 2016/08/12

Have been using it for a year or so and there is definitely a change in the product and not in the packaging alone. Its not so effective anymore and the teabag is all slimy.

Reply to Renay
Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/08/08

i just bought it today, i hope it will work

Reply to Anonymous | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/08/15

its working (closeymer sliming tea) eat healthy drink hot water in the morning and before you sleep you will see wonders with 2 months

Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/07/12

Hi it really works, I'm still using it. Even the new Package.

Reply to Anonymous | 2 comments (hide)
Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/08/05

Hi, how much weight have you lost with the tea?

Posted by: KARABO | 2016/07/15

Quick question.. is the old tea in a white envelope or a green envelope?

Posted by: Miss Twani | 2016/07/04

I've used the old tea before and it worked for me. Late last year I noticed that the branding had changed and so is the tea. I did not experience any stomach cramps or running tummy which was a sign to me that something is happening. Now the new teabags are pretty much useless to me. Last week I emailed the company and they responded and said the new (old) teabags will be out in stores again in two weeks time. You must look out for a box that has Xhosa and Zulu in it to know you have the latest produce. I saw they already have them in PE at Spar in Cape Road. I have not purchased the box yet because Closemyer is sending me complimentary boxes for the complaint i placed :). Hopefully it will get to me before I finish the useless box I have now.

Reply to Miss Twani | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Amanda | 2016/08/11

Has your package arrived yet?

Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/03/13

Old or new it works for me and am very happy. I lost 13kg in one month. With the old pack I drank two cups a day, after lunch and after dinner. With the new pack I drink one cup a day after supper.

Reply to Anonymous | 2 comments (hide)
Posted by: Amanda | 2016/08/09

Wow... 13kg. That's amazing. I'm sure you look and feel great.

Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/04/06

Are you also struggling to get this specific brand tee! I have been using it for two years and can not get it anywhere :(

Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/03/13

I bought "new" one last month, went back this month again . To my suprise it was the Old box, i tried all retailors but they no longer have the New one. And now the price even went up. Its so weak not taste at all compare to the new one. Closemyer pls tell us whats happenning as this is really confusing now and wasting our money as we no longer get satisfation out of Ur product.

Reply to Anonymous | 2 comments (hide)
Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/07/27

they always have it at Spar

Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/03/13

I buy the new one at checkers sunning hill.

Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/02/18

Couldn't believe that the tea was so high in carbs and fat !! For a TEA! 3.2g fat / 100g - 33.6 carbs / 100g

Posted by: Grace | 2016/02/05

guys I just bought this tea but the one I bought it have new out side the box n inside the tea bag are whites is the one with that is not working? please guys help

Reply to Grace | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: tk | 2016/04/21

I bought the new one isn't strong and the pack inside is yellow

Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/02/05

Good Day The does work but only if you eat healthy. but the new package is a disaster.

Posted by: collin | 2016/02/04

ladies the old tea is back I bought 4 boxes n is the old one...I jst love it

Reply to collin
Posted by: Rosalinda | 2016/01/31

Hey guys I've just started using this tea yesterday and since u guys talk about the changes in it am confused, mine is in a white pocket n is written in green color so am I on the right track??

Reply to Rosalinda
Posted by: Rosalinda | 2016/01/31

Hey guys I've started using this tea yesterday and I don't know if is the right one coz you guys are talking about a change of it, am using the one with white pocket and is written in green color so ma question is...am I on de right track??

Reply to Rosalinda
Posted by: kate | 2015/12/10

The old teabags worked. The new ones are useless. 50 of us in my gym class were using it but ever since this new one came out we have move on the normal green tea. Sorry closemyer is loosing business because of this change. Whoever came up with this change clearly has a motive to destroy the business

Reply to kate | 2 comments (hide)
Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/04/19

Where is the one with New on the pack and green covers, that one works the new one is very weak and expensive too yet it doesn't even work. I mailed the company and they don't respond.

Posted by: Manny Oillay | 2015/12/27

I have e-mailed the company and they have gone back to the old tea bags. The good tea has new on the box and the tea has a green envelope.

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/12/08

Guys I think it helped to complain.I bought another box of this tea and it seems like something has been done;the tea bag pockets are changed to the old green ones.I used to drink 2 tea bags at a time on that nonsense one and still nothing happened but I just take one tea bag in the morning now and it works like the old closemyer slimming tea I know and the craving are under control.Hoping to see a difference in the next coming 3 weeks or so

Reply to Anonymous | 2 comments (hide)
Posted by: NKULI | 2016/01/17

HI. I HAVE A BOX AND IT IS WRITTEN 'NEW' ON THE OUTSIDE BUT THE SEALING PAPER OF THE TEABAGS ARE NOT GREEN BUT RATHER WHITE WITH GREEN PRINTING. IS THIS THE EFFECTIVE ONE OR THE USELESS ONE???

Posted by: Tasha | 2015/12/10

I agree they changed it back.I slept in e toilet today lol

Posted by: Da | 2015/12/03

Hi, I recently bought the tea it works wonders. The only concern is that I'm scared to eat something as I immediately have to go to the loo. I will use until I finish the box then review. Regards,

Reply to Da
Posted by: vicky | 2015/11/30

I have use this tea almost 2year but after they change the new packed its not wworking im still use it but still llooking something new and i hope they will use old stuff again

Reply to vicky
Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/11/27

I used to use the tea 6 years ago and it used to work like magic, I bought a pack a month ago but only started using it last nyt, I have been in the loo the whole morning. I put two tea bags and waited for the tea to brew for 10 minutes and I think I lost that junk I put in my body last night.

Reply to Anonymous | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/12/27

They changed the tea. Buy the one that has new on the box

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/11/24

this closemyer T used to work like a charm however they have since changed the tea bags. Seems like half the quantity of tea leaves is not put in the bags and u would need to use 2 teabags to have an affect. The give you less and put the price up double!! what a cheek!

Posted by: Philza | 2015/11/24

I started this tea end of October at 95kg and I have lost 4kg with low carb diet. I have only started jogging today. I will continue till June. My goal weight is 65kg.

Reply to Philza | 4 comments (hide)
Posted by: Sipokazi | 2016/06/28

Woow.....Well Done Philza! I will go back to buying it. I stopped when then changed the packaging and the tea bags. They were not working at all....no stomach cramps and I didn't have frequent loo visits, the loo visits where my sign that something is happening. LOL. If they have brought the old teabags back then I'll buy it again.

Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/02/26

Which one r u drinking. I bought the one with "new" and I would like to know if it is the right one.

Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/02/26

Posted by: Philza | 2016/02/10

Just an update, I am now 88kg.

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/11/16

I have just started using it today...16/11/2015, on my 2nd cup now and no cramps or runny tummy yet. I was told to use this by a friend that used it and had positive results so she recommended it...weight today 71 so will check again in 1 week...fingers crossed it works!!!!

Posted by: zetz | 2015/11/12

i bought the tea @ checkers and i staryed to use it on 11th of nov 2015 but no running tummy or cramps. I just hope it will work for me

Reply to zetz
Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/11/11

Hi, There is no Magic to weight loss. I have only tried this tea recently. I just finished 1 box. I drink a cup every night after supper. I use 1 tea bag 2 time. once I use it for the first time, I keep it for the 2nd use in a sealed container. I am not sure why you guys say it doesn't work. I just use it once a day. I go to the loo very often after I eat something even a fruit. my stools are normal, I don't get a runny tummy. I do have the cramps. but they are not that bad. I eat healthy and I excise often. if you not doing that then nothing will work. all I can say is slimming products only work in conjunction with healthy eating and exercise, hard work but it pays off.

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/11/08

We have been using the Closemeyer Slimming Green Tea for many years. Seems like they have changed the mix after the new packaging. It is absolutely useless and also the bags get slimy and break when squeezed. Is there another product like the old Closemeyer tea. We have now gone back to Black Forest tea which seems to be working. The new version of the Closemeyer Slimming Green Tea is just a waste of money.

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/10/27

is not working at all

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/10/21

This new closemyer product is extremely useless no running stomach. i regret buying it. yuck!!!

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/10/21

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/10/19

this new product is weak for me it does nothing, please bring back the old one. i've stopped using

Posted by: khumbu | 2015/10/07

Am 40-42 I'v started using this product last night nd already hv running tummy..hope it will help me to loose weight.but please bring back the old product as they say,its sounds like it was more stronger than the new one...

Reply to khumbu
Posted by: collin | 2015/09/09

We need the old one cz the new one is nt wrkng at all

Reply to collin
Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/09/06

Hey guys, I just bought this product which I once used in the past and it was fantastic. When I went to shops ro get one I kept reading the package as I wasn't sure of the new look and it was so cheap so I took 2 boxes. Should've listened to my instincts and not bought it at all. Should've also read your comments, I'm so disappointed. I had one cup after lunch and now as I read your comments I have a cup waiting. The cup I had earlier didn't work no cramps or nothing. What crap is this though ????

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/09/06

I have been a loyal user for two years now, but the new one is absolutely useless!! im very upset. Im lookiing for a new brand to buy.

Reply to Anonymous | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Tanya | 2015/10/07

The one is defn useless when you take the tea bag out its all soggy and slippery

Posted by: Debbie | 2015/09/03

Have just used the green tee for a week and have noticed that their is sdomething they have changed. This new green tea is not working at all coz from the time I started taking it no running stomach, no pain like the old one nothing! Dear manufactures pleasee bring back the old green tea before you. Lose customers #so sad*

Reply to Debbie
Posted by: Debbie | 2015/09/03

Reply to Debbie
Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/09/02

I started drinking it last night after supper. I had stomach cramps the whole night. In the morning my tummy started running. Is this good ? Why is everyone complaining about stomach cramps ? There must be something wrong with this tea.

Reply to Anonymous | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/09/03

The tea has senna leaves in. This is part of the tea and the way it works

Posted by: Puseletso | 2015/09/02

I have started using it on the 31 August 2015. Currently weigh 70kg hoping to shed 10kg. I also experience stomach cramps and diarrhoea. I drink it twice a day, after breakfast and after supper.Will continue to using it for a month and will tell you the difference if any after a month.

Reply to Puseletso | 3 comments (hide)
Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/11/02

hey puseletse how is the progress? i wanna start using it

Posted by: Tshepiso | 2015/09/09

Kindly keep me updated on the progress Puseletso

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/09/03

The tea has senna leaves in it. This is why you have cramps, it is the way the tea works.

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/08/21

I use old packed for a year and it did work for me.The new one is very weak and i don't want it anymore

Reply to Anonymous | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/08/25

the new tea is very weak, thought it was just me

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/08/17

I have been drinking the tea for the past week mostly after dinner, for the past two days my urine has changed to red but no pains and few minutes after eating I go straight to the loo. is this normal?

Posted by: ladyN | 2015/08/11

i used closemyer in 2012 it worked wonders in my body and i stopped using it and i started again this year the new package is not working at all and is very weak shame

Reply to ladyN
Posted by: lebogang | 2015/07/17

wooow I've been using closemeyer slimming tea for 2 weeks now n m jogging for 20 min every day n also drink water with lemon juice,i felt cramps in my stomach when i started n they disapeared.m happy to tell u I've lost 4kg so far n I wish I could loose 6 kg more.the secrete is cutting down on food n excercising

Reply to lebogang
Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/07/15

I thought I was the only one experiencing problem with the new packaging and itthe tea used to be so scarce but you now find it anywhere and even cheaper than b4 @ retail stores like pick 'n pay where it was never sold b4.

Reply to Anonymous | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Charity | 2015/10/01

I bought it at Pick'n'pay two days ago and only drank it 3 times but i have been having stomach cramps and running tummy. I even thought it's something i ate but judging by the comments i caqn say it is the cause.

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/07/03

I have been using the Tea for months, mostly at night. It just keeps you regular. I have not had any weight loss.

Reply to Anonymous | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/09/03

You need to diet and excerise with it to get weight loss

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/06/25

Started the tea two months ago, very happy with the results, lost 5kgs since I started using the tea,

Reply to Anonymous | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/10/07

How did you take it...after which meals and how did it work?

Posted by: Mimi | 2015/06/03

I just bought the product and I really hope it works for me.how long will it take to work?

Reply to Mimi
Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/05/02

i have been using this tea for two weeks now and i have not lost anything. but i go to the toilet a lot and i drink lots of water too. does this teat really work? anyone who is using it and is working for her please help.

Reply to Anonymous | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/09/03

You need to eat right aswell

Posted by: Abby | 2015/05/02

The"new"closemyer slimming tea is PATHETIC..I do not knowvwhat they have done to the old product.I have since decided to stop using it.So disappointed!!!!

Reply to Abby | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/05/07

That's so true Abby

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/04/09

the new closemyer is tooo weak jus plain pathetic.i now use both slimming and anti-constipation closemyer tea.its painfull but effective.

Posted by: gabsile | 2015/03/29

It worked for me and it still working

Reply to gabsile | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/06/24

I don't know the previous packaging but this one is also working for me. I started drinking the tea end of March 2015, experienced stomach cramps but soon stopped and recently my family noticed my weight loss only to find out iv lost 5kgs already. I drink it religiously and Im happy!!

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/03/05

This tea made me very sick, stomach cramps, hot flashes and running stomach. I stopped after 4 days, I had just to mush pain and discomfort.

Reply to Anonymous | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Lucia | 2016/07/19

I thought i am the only person who encountered this, i bought this tea at SuperSpar in Swaziland, the very same day i bought i took it after lunch, i never slept at all, then on day 2 it was even worse, every 10 minutes i had to go to the loo because of running stomach and some cramps

Posted by: thotho | 2015/03/04

thanx to u all, i just started using it today 04/03/2015, pls send me the new batch product, thanx

Reply to thotho
Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/02/19

I AM NOT HAPPY WITH THE NEW PRODUCT AT ALL.......NOT EFFECTIVE

Posted by: makie | 2015/02/12

De new tea is not effective at all...we must lay De official complain to De manufacturer.

Reply to makie
Posted by: Hlubi | 2015/02/11

It has worked for me in 2010 December, i weighed about 93 when i started it but i was also exercising and eating healthy in 2011 July i was weighing 70 kg slowly i reached my goal weight with was 63kg in January 2012. Then i had to stop using it after i underwent a measure operation so i had to stop. Now i weigh 72 kg and trying to lose it. With this new tea i am doing the same method but it real does not work at all. I dont know if age is a factor or is the tea that has changed

Reply to Hlubi
Posted by: sharon | 2015/02/07

i have lost 6 kg in 2 months .cut out eatin food with high carbs. n i ddnt exercise. happy about the results�

Reply to sharon
Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/02/03

I have lost about 5kg also expierienced pain in the colon. Found out if you use liquid parafin it takes the pain away completely. Wonderful product thanks Closemyr

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/02/02

not happy with the new product, the old one was far better

Reply to Anonymous | 2 comments (hide)
Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/02/17

Agree!

Posted by: Denise | 2015/02/07

I totally agree that the old one was better and more effective.

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/01/22

I'm so over the new packaging!

Reply to Anonymous | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: no name | 2015/02/11

Me too, i dont know what did they do to this new package, it's not as effective as the initial one

Posted by: Pelisa | 2015/01/21

Hi guys ,I bought this tea only yesterday with the hope that it will help mi.the taste is good as I'm new in this product.wil keep u updated guyz,im size 40 and planning to be a size 34.whoow

Reply to Pelisa | 3 comments (hide)
Posted by: khumbu | 2015/10/07

Lol Pali from 40 to 34??? Am also 40-42 iv started it yesterday yoh stomarch cramps nd running stormach

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/04/29

Did the tea work for u

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/04/29

Did the tea work for u

Posted by: Fitness fanatic | 2015/01/14

This product works like a charm. I exercise 3times a week, eat little to no carbs at night and had been struggling to loose a few kgs. 3 days in, and I have lost 1/2 kg:) probably water, but I'm happy with the result. My weight had been stuck on 59kg for the past 3 months. However, the stomach craps can get really uncomfortable, so I use it only as a detox. Overall, it is a great product. I have tried CLA and green tea tablets to no avail.

Reply to Fitness fanatic
Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/01/11

been having this tea for 3 yrs now...not happy with the new slimming tea. Why did they change it ???

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/01/11

Been using the tea for a while now and its been giving me a problem with my stomach I don't knw if its working or if i should stop taking it please help

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/01/09

I have just started using this tea I want to know how long must I wait before losing weight

Posted by: MINAH LEREFOLO | 2015/01/09

I just started using it yesterday me an my cuzi(THELMA OLIFANT) it has stomach crambs bt if u get use 2 it an drink it accordn 2 instructions it will wrk,aftr looo u can be able 2 c the oil ontop of the water it shines an that shows the results,reducin de diet,stach an drinkin lot of water also helps the the tea 2 wrk,BT this new product it is nt the same as the old one we used 2 drink lastyear

Reply to MINAH LEREFOLO
Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/01/07

i agree with you all, the new one is very weak sadly.

Posted by: zanele | 2015/01/04

I have been using the tea for four days. I drink the tea twice a day in the morning and at nite. I am now sacred of eating coz once after I eat my stomach get so sore and feel like a knife is cutting me inside I am going not for a the number 2 . How long will the cramps last and it's supposed to stop from eating ???

Reply to zanele
Posted by: jenny | 2014/12/16

Hi please contact closemyer and complain to them regarding the new slimming tea. I did, the more complaints they get we'l probably get the old product back.

Reply to jenny | 4 comments (hide)
Posted by: Me2 | 2015/02/11

Can i get an email address to complain

Posted by: Me2 | 2015/02/11

You are right Jenny this new package is not working at all. I used it in 2011 and i got great result, it was concentrated than this one and the results were instant. This time around i am trying the same method i used previously but with dissapointing results

Posted by: Me2 | 2015/02/11

Posted by: Erika | 2014/12/17

Hi Jenny, please tell me where to complain I am also very unhappy with the new box

Posted by: Lesego | 2014/12/05

I've been drinking the tea,,and it makes my mouth bitter,I don't know why,,and I drink a lot of water,,

Reply to Lesego | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/12/16

It has senna in it and senna is bitter.

Posted by: Melb | 2014/11/29

Jha it really wrks,i ws size 42 nw m 38 but stl uzing it....but m concern abt de new package it dsnt wrk lyk de old one iv bn using,its weaker

Reply to Melb | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/12/16

Hi please email closemyer and complain regarding the new packaging.

Posted by: Tondie | 2014/11/26

this green tea works wonders I have been using it and I have lost 5kg in 4 weeks

Reply to Tondie | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Tumi | 2015/01/28

Hi Tondie. Is there a specific diet or exercise regime you followed whilst drinking this tea. If yes please email me on tumimonametsi@gmail.com. Thank you

Posted by: Olwethu | 2014/11/22

The "new" Closemyer tea is deffinately not the same sadly. Its weaker...

Reply to Olwethu | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/11/26

So true, its really weak :(

Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/11/15

I have running stomach since I started to drink this tea.

Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/11/05

Wuuu closemyer is not the same as before.

Reply to Anonymous | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/11/12

I agree the new tea in the shops is def not the same.

Posted by: Bee | 2014/11/04

I have started using the tea 4days ago, and today i am happy to say that i have lost 1kg, So i am going to buy more of this tea until i lose 10kg

Reply to Bee
Posted by: Adele | 2014/11/04

Hi all I have been using this tea on and off and have lost a mere 2kgs. However, i purchased the new one from spar @ gateway and the packaging is different and it has not allowed me to go to the loo. I am concerned as i need to shed some pounds before Christmas. Please help if anyone has encountered this issue. Regards Adele

Reply to Adele | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/11/05

im having the same problem.contacted pick and pay.have been asked to return it

Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/11/02

It hurts my tummy so badly I wanna quit yet I want to lose weight. Frustrations!

Posted by: armzmama | 2014/11/02

I have been using this tea for a couple of days but I don't get a running tummy, I do drink lots of water butstill no rrunning tummy. What can the problem be as I am eating healthy aswell

Reply to armzmama
Posted by: rosemary | 2014/11/01

Hey everyone I've used the closemeyer tea for 6 months and I went from a size 38 to a size 32 and I am very pleased with the results and I've stopped using it and have not gained any of the weight back at all I only stopped because 32 was my goal size I'm still impressed by it and I tell everyone about it and it gave me the worst cramps I had a sore tummy that I didn't know if I'm coming or going so I wouldn't take it again unless I really need to 2

Reply to rosemary | 7 comments (hide)
Posted by: grace | 2015/02/05

hi Rosemary, please do tell if u were using i in conjunction with other slimming methods

Posted by: grace | 2015/02/05

Posted by: grace | 2015/02/05

Posted by: grace | 2015/02/05

Posted by: Ntombi April | 2015/01/06

Hi Rose did you include exercising while taking the tea?

Posted by: melissa | 2014/11/10

were you also exercising and dieting?

Posted by: bee | 2014/11/04

wow, i am motivated

Posted by: Mitchelle | 2014/10/31

I lost 3.5kg so far,i used it for 2 months but the running tummy traumatises me.it really works just that I have a phobia of running to the loo the whole night or at work

Reply to Mitchelle
Posted by: Antoinette | 2014/10/19

I'm very disappointed in the new batch AH406914040 tea on the shelves. It is obviously not by manufactorer : Beijing Outsell Health Product Development Co., Ltd - for the content is not what I'm used too as well as poor packaging. You'll for sure loose more clients than myself.

Reply to Antoinette | 2 comments (hide)
Posted by: Tumi | 2014/10/24

Antoinette, I bought this tea yesterday after i stopped for a few weeks, I was sceptical of the new packaging and was utterly disappointed with the contents. the packaging looks cheap, and of low quality, the tastes amd looks different, I still took it, yerrr!!! i am bloated from it. I think it is a fake, I am taking it back to the shop

Posted by: Charne | 2014/10/21

I agree! it does not work as effectively as before, and the packaging has definitely degraded! and you still pay the same price!! R50.00. What to do now?

Posted by: Precious | 2014/10/07

I have been using this tea for 4 days now and I can feel working on my tummy because that's where my problem is.But I'm worried about side effects as I have bad heart.

Reply to Precious | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Maria | 2014/10/14

Dear Precious Have you tried aloe vera gel from Forever living products as it contains high fibre and safely eases constipation. it has healing properties and beneficial for the general cleansing (detox) of the body

Posted by: Gayle | 2014/10/06

I have been using the tea for about 8 months now. I was only drinking 2 tea bags in the morning, also had the common thing of running to the loo. i have lost no weight at all and recently started taking 2 tea bags in the morning and 2 at night....still no results. I am extremely active, eat some boiled chicken fillet in a wrap with lettace and plain yogurt every night, as my once a day meal (which is the same meal i eat every night) nothing in my eating habit has changed and neither has my weight. There is now a new packaging for the Closemyer Slimmers Green Tea - the tea bags are in a very cheap packaging now and since i started drinking it, i don't even go to the toilet (for a number 2) so i think they have changed the composition of the tea and it no longer works or contains the same ingredients. It was basically just a good laxative nothing more.

Reply to Gayle | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/11/05

i totally agree.experiencing the same problem

Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/10/06

I have bee using it for 2 years now and it works for me, maybe because I have a chronic constipation my tummy doesn't run as bad I can go to the loo everyday as long as I drink it. The stomach craps are not bad or maybe it is used to my system now. but I heard it cause internal bleeding it true? BS

Posted by: Shazi | 2014/10/03

I have use this product 2 years back and i reduse almost 8 kg in 4 month and as i stop drinking i gain more then i loss.. it is true that this tea will make your stomach running and you will lose water which will make you weight loss.

Reply to Shazi
Posted by: Mveliz | 2014/09/17

People. I've been drinking this tea for about 3months now. Eating whatever I want to eat. No diets. We hate those as a nation lol. I've lost 5.7Kgs in total thus far. I'm so impressed! I love it!

Reply to Mveliz | 2 comments (hide)
Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/10/10

are you exercising?

Posted by: Martha Lamek | 2014/10/10

That is great, I have just started using it yesterday am looking up for some weight loss too. I have also started jogging every evening for an hour and sit ups in the morning...

Posted by: Hlubi | 2014/09/14

i don't know if I have lost water or what, I drink it two times a day it makes my tummy aches and I run to the toilet like I am crazy. It has been a month I have lost 4kg though I exercise on a bike and threadmill for two hours three times a week.

Reply to Hlubi
Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/09/09

Honestly, this tea makes my stomach hurt sooo badly, I don't even enjoy my sleep anymore. I drink it everyday, 30 minutes after having my dinner and I have to wake up around midnight to go to the toilet and it's very painful that I see my life flash before my eyes! In the morning as well, I wake up to go to the toilet again. I have been using it for about a month now & there are slight changes in my weight. I don't know if it's minerals I'm losing or fat. Is this how it is intended to work?

Reply to Anonymous | 2 comments (hide)
Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/12/04

if you eat too much fatty foods, your stomach will hurt badly, try eating healthy and you will see the difference.

Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/09/14

the lady told me about the cramps and the reason may be that you need tp detox your system try doing that and see if it is still the same....enjoy

Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/09/02

I have been using it now for 2 weeks. It really does work. I drink it only once a day. I have lost 2 kgs

Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/09/02

how long did it takes to show the results and can I loose my big tummy also? ?

Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/09/02

hw lon g it takes to show the results and can I loose a fat tummy also? ?

Posted by: Landz | 2014/09/01

I am using now 1-Sep 2014. second day. I am running to the toilet like crazy and my rectum is now painful. Diarhea galore! is it supposed to work like that?

Reply to Landz | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/09/02

Yes, I drink it only once a day, after dinner. I go to the toilet three times a day, but your body gets use to it. I love it. It works.

Posted by: nkele | 2014/07/25

This thing give a lot of pain in as stomach or its work soo

Reply to nkele
Posted by: Anonymous | 2013/12/28

Each time I am taking this tea is giving me a terrible running stomach. Is it a normal side effect or I should stop it? Thanks for your reply

Reply to Anonymous | 3 comments (hide)
Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/11/11

Hi, have the tea once a day. try and use 1 tea bag twice. it says so on the box. the runny tummy is due to an overdose. hope that helps.

Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/09/02

It is supposed to do that. Just wait till day 3 it should get better. I drink it only once a day- after dinner

Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/09/02

Hi, yes it is normal. I take it only at night after dinner and I am losing weight

Posted by: MOIPONE | 2012/04/18

Is it save for long term period?

Reply to MOIPONE
Posted by: Lorraine | 2012/03/15

i''ve been drinking it for two weeks now and it works

Reply to Lorraine
Posted by: vancie | 2012/03/10

somebody has recommended this tea after i recommended her for having lost weight and looking good. she however cautioned me that there is frequency of stool more like loose stool.Am tempted coz i have seen how she hs lost weight

Reply to vancie

Dear Pretty
Take care

Posted by: trying | 2012/03/02

neva worked for me as I stopped early. it gave me terrible pains like I was in labour. I dont know about the others.

Reply to trying