Posted by: Miri | 2009-01-22

Closemyer Slimming Tea

Is the foll tea a healthy option to use with a bal diet and exercise to speed up weight loss that is required urgently the tea name is Closemyer Slimming Tea has the foll ingredients:

Green tea, fiveleaf gynosffemma, Cassia Seed, Psyllium, Lotus Leaf,

Are these ingredients considered safe and healthy?

Dear Miri
There is some scientific evidence that green tea can assist with weightloss and that it is relatively safe. Psyllium is also safe if not taken in massive doses that cause diarrhoea. I am not a herbalist so I cannot comment on the other ingredients, but if you use the tea and find that you start having constant diarrhoea then please stop using it as this would indicate: a) that the rest of the ingredients are harsh laxatives (something I suspect), b) that you are not losing fat, but water (which makes you weigh less when you step on the scales, but does nothing to your body fat%). Excessive use of harsh laxatives is harmful because it causes dehydration, causes mineral and other deficiencies and can make you lose the normal function of your colon. Stick to your balanced diet and the exercise - safer by far.

Posted by: zzi | 2015-08-01

Is it ok for this closemyer tea to make your urine red?

Reply to zzi