Question
Posted by: Susan | 2008/08/13

Close ex boyfriend???!!!

Why would a guy date a girl for 2 years, break up with her, a few months later starts talking to her again and then builds this very close friendship with her...and shares alot of his feelings with her too about his life and emotions? Spoils her, spend some times with her ect ect but not asking to try a relationship again????

,,,,,

3
Posted by: Susan | 2008/08/14

Guess what, i got the answer last night....he told me that he still cares about me alot :-)

Reply to Susan
Posted by: scorpio | 2008/08/13

Hi Susan. I have the same problem. I discussed it with my psych and she said that he still has feelings for me because he wouldnt do such things for any arb person. Basically he is too scared to do anything about his feelings. I dont know what the answer is, but maybe just go with the flow!!

Reply to scorpio
Posted by: hans | 2008/08/13

i think he' s too scared to say that he still has feeling for her.

Reply to hans