Question

Clomid/Fermotid

I am 27 and having been ttc for about 1 year and 9 months. The first round I used clomid because they didn’ t have enough Fermotid. I experienced hot flushes and slight headaches. I had breast tenderness for a week before my period which came on the 29th day. On my first day of my period I had terrible cramps. My second round I used Fermotid, the hot flushes weren''t that bad but my breasts were very tender compare to the last month which I thought my period would come soon i.e. 29 days. My breast pains stopped a few days ago then started to pain yesterday. However I am 5 days late and for the past few days I have been very bloated and have had cramps. I had a bit of discharge and feel like I need the toilet nearly all the time. On Wednesday my cramps got so bad I had to use a hot water bottle to help. I felt very nausea''s and started sweating then all of a sudden was freezing cold. I started to feel better but now am feeling like I have a bit of the flu. I am sneezing often, my head feels congested. For the past few days I have felt very tired as well. Do I need to see my doctor about this? What could be wrong? Can using clomid then fermotid cause this?

Have you done a pregnancy test? The purpose of the Clomid/Fertomid is to get you to ovulate and fall pregnant so, if your period is late, check for this. It may be that you have a cold as well.

1