Question
Posted by: Mary | 2011/11/04

Clomid yet no ovulation

Good day dr.
I am sooo confused. My husband and I have been ttc for more that two years. After year 1 we went to fertility specialist to establish what the problem is. My husband was tested and everyting is perfect with him. The problem lies in that I do not ovulate. I was put on clomid and still no ovulation. Is there any other way to induce ovulation? And if not, can I still get pregnant?

Dear Mary

There are several stronger and alternative regimes to induce ovulation. Your gynaecologist should take you through these methods. The injectable route may be more effective but will require more constant and close monitoring.

Answered by: Dr M.I. Cassim

2
Posted by: Fertility expert | 2011/11/08

Dear Mary

Answered by: Dr M.I. Cassim

Reply to Fertility expert
Posted by: M | 2011/11/04

The dr can give you other fertility pills like Femara maybe it will work better than Clomid. Good luck you''ve also been struggeling for 1 and a half year and my dr gave me Femara and it worked very well.

Reply to M