Question
Posted by: Allice | 2011/08/18

Clomid / Fertomid?????

Hi There, Just a question! I took clomid 3 years ago to fall pregnant (only half a pill) The second month i was pregnant!
Almost 4 years later I took fertomid again for 4 months and nothing happened! Could it be the pill and name change or is there something else wrong?

Dear Allice

Clomid, Fertomid and similar drugs are simply generics of Clomiphene citrate and therefore they work in exactly the same manner. However several changes may have occurred within your system which would require evaluation and monitoring and I would therefore recommend that you visit your gynaecologist and have yourself thoroughly assessed before trying Clomid again.

Answered by: Dr M.I. Cassim

1
Posted by: Fertility expert | 2011/08/25

Dear Allice

Answered by: Dr M.I. Cassim

Reply to Fertility expert