Question
Posted by: punky | 2012/09/19

clomid, cycle

Pls help me , im on clomid my last cycle was 11 August 2012 and im a 28 day cycle ,was expecting my cycle around the 8-9 september. This morning im experiencing some blood cuming out when i went to the toilet, am i pregnant or not? is this the start of my cycle so late??

pls help guys

Dear punky
There is a possibility that you may be pregnant, and I suggest you do a pregnancy test first.
Answered By: Dr Y.M.Dasoo

4
Posted by: pat | 2012/10/30

clomid/fertomid is @R70.00 but you need to get a prescription from the gyne or fertility specialist.

Reply to pat
Posted by: q | 2012/10/17

Im in Cape town,what is the cost of Clomid ,where would i go too..

Please assist

Reply to q
Posted by: fertility expert | 2012/09/28

Dear punky
Answered By: Dr Y.M.Dasoo

Reply to fertility expert
Posted by: Punky | 2012/09/19

I consulted my FDoctor, i went for a bhcg test and got a call on my way home from the Drs room that bhcg is positive i must come for scan tomoro morning. I wanda what is going on......

Reply to Punky