Question
Posted by: WVW | 2009/01/28

CLOMID &  FERTOMID

WHAT WILL HAPPEN IF I DRINK FERTOMID TWO A DAY INSTED OF ONE I USED CLOMID BUT THE PHARMACY GAVE ME FERTOMID THIS TIME BUT THERE IS 10 FERTOMID WERE THE CLOMID WAS ONLY 5 SOULD I DRINK ONE OR TWO A DAY

Expert ImagePharmacist

No, it simply is a bigger pack. Don not take two if not specifically prescribed so by your doctor. If in doubt, phone!

Usually, in your first course of clomiphene (the active ingredient of these products), you would be required to take ONE tablet for five days. If your doctor are not happy with results, i.e. when ovulation have not occurred, the second course may be for 2 tablets once a day for 5 days.

1
Posted by: LN | 2009/01/28

Fertomid is the generic of Clomid. Both are 50mg tabs, hence you should only take ONE i.e if your doctor prescribed 1x Clomid (50mg) daily.
Kindly check the dispensing instruction on the label and/or double check with the dispening pharmacy

Reply to LN