Question
Posted by: Confused | 2012/06/13

Clomid

Good day

I was put on Clomid to induce ovulation but before using Clomid I had to use Hexal MPA to have a period as I do not menstruate for months at a time. I am 30 years old.

On day 12 I went to my gynacologist for a scan. He could not pick up any large follicles and reqeusted that I return on day 15 because I might ovulate later.

I did not return for a scan.

It is now day 45 and still now period. Did a pregnancy test on day 37 which was negative.

I have noticed that my nipples hurt alot and I have a lot of discharge, clear milky white. I also feel very bloated in my lower stomache area.

Could it be hormonal?

Regards &  thank you

It sounds like you did not ovulate and these may be hormonal symptoms.

3
Posted by: Ryoma | 2012/07/03

Blake, hi,wow 40 years of knowledge acurqied in woodwork, is so precious,you would have some young people and woman at home left to do the repairs on themselves,and older retired and VETERANS people that would like to do something with their hands beautiful bylearning how to from a MASTER WOODWORKER,AS A FAVORITE TEACHER IN YOUR OWN HOME TAKING EACH ONE AT A TIME OR IN A GROUP,WHICH WOULD FIND YOUR WELL ADVERTIZE ENCART IN THE LOCAL NEWSPAPER,IT WOULD BE WORTH A TRYAL the course has no limits, from basic to ROUTER WHICH IS VERY NICE TO LEARN TO DESIGN A PEACE OF REAL WOOD INTO A ROOM DIVIDER OR A USEFULL CUPBOARD lace with cut out leaves on topEXCETERA UNDER YOUR TEACHING VIGILANCE,wouldn''t it,byeReply

Reply to Ryoma
Posted by: khanyisile | 2012/06/18

DOES IT WORK ME OVULATE

Reply to khanyisile