Question
Posted by: Dakotasky | 2011/06/21

Clomid

My doctor put me on clomid 50mg for day 5 to day 10. He told me the success rate for him was less than 15% so I was not very optimistic taking the presciption. I took it for the first time in April and fell pregnant after the first lot. Has anyone fallen pregnant that fast and had a helathy pregnancy to full term. I am so worried cause in October 2010 I had a miscarriage at 8 weeks.

Dear Dakotasky

If you have fallen pregnant the first time taking Clomid which is a good sign and not necessarily a bad sign at all. once conception has taken place there is no increase risk of miscarriages. So i don't think you should be concerned and hopefully eerything should go well.

Answered by: Dr. Y.M. Dasoo

4
Posted by: Fertility expert | 2011/06/29

Dear Dakotasky

Answered by: Dr. Y.M. Dasoo

Reply to Fertility expert
Posted by: Dakotasky | 2011/06/22

Maxine
Thanks for encouragement. Due to my fears that I would miscarry again Hubby and I thought to wait before we see Doctor until 11 to 12 weeks. So we have first appointment with Doc Friday 24 June. Would love to hear 2 heartbeats and see 2 little beans in there. CANT WAIT Wish me luck.

Reply to Dakotasky
Posted by: Dakotasky | 2011/06/22

Maxine

Reply to Dakotasky
Posted by: MAXINE | 2011/06/21

OOPS OCTOBER SEEMS TO BE A BAD MONTH I MISCARRIED ON THE SAME MONTH AS WELL AT 8 WEEKS.... BUT FOR SURE YOU LL BE ABLE TO CARRY THE BABY TO FULL TERM, TWINS OR 1?

Reply to MAXINE