Question
Posted by: Baby dreams | 2011-01-17

Clomid

Hi doc

My husband and I have been trying to fall pregnant for almost 2 years now with no luck. He has a low percentage of normal forms, only 6%. I would like to know if I could ask my doctor to put me on clomid in order to increase our chances of falling pregnant through intercourse, seeing that more eggs will be released due to the clomid. So if there is more eggs the chances should be better, or am I wrong?

No, if the problem is with your husband, then Clomid won't help. Artificial insemination with treated sperm, or IVF would be better options.

4
Posted by: d | 2011-01-25

baby dreams
Clomid did work for me I am 15 weeks preg,try it. it worked on my 4th cycle do not give up,my doc had to adjust the dosage as well.

all the best

Reply to d
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2011-01-19

Posted by: Liezel | 2011-01-18

Hi Baby dreams, yes u will produce more eggs. I also took Clomid and had twins.

To Selly: I''m sorry to hear but maybe u should ask your Dr for a Laparoscopy - maybe just a case of blocked tubes (which also happend to me) good luck and I hope u will have your pink foot soon!

Reply to Liezel
Posted by: Selly | 2011-01-18

Try it, I was on it for three cycles until today no baby, and it just hurt me more. Good luck.

Reply to Selly