Posted by: Dezi | 2010-08-31

I have stage 4 endometrosis, however my tubes were repairs and my FP put me on clomid from June 2010. July 2010 I did not have a period, however since 1 August 2010 my period started and hasn`t stop to date. I only took the clomide 1/2 for the first month. I did not follow the plan further as my cycle is not existance. Please advise the next step.

Dear Dezi

It appears that not only do you have severe endometriosis in addition you may be having ovulatory problems as you have not seen your period on Clomid. I would suggest that you go back to see your gynaecologist or your fertility specialist to ascertain if ovulation is taking place on Clomid. You may require a higher dose and if despite the higher dose you still do not get a period then you would require medication such as FSH injections to help you ovulate.

Answered by: Dr Y.M. Dasoo

Posted by: anon | 2010-09-04

please consult your doctor , i''ve purchased clomid in a pharmacy and now i''ve lost the intructions on how to take clomid please help am only starting next month.

Reply to anon