Question
Posted by: Lola | 2010/05/24

Clomid

I have endomertriosis and have had a teratoma removed from my left ovary.

When I stop taking the pill, the days between periods increase every month until there is about 6 weeks between periods. I then start taking the pill again to help normalize things.

I would like to have a baby. Am I a suitable candidate for Clomid and what kind of tests will the doctor have to do to establish this.

Your doctor would have to check whether you are ovulating. If not, Clomid would be an option.You should also eck if the endometriosis has affected your tubes.

1