Posted by: Loza | 2009-03-11

With my first pregnancy I used clomid to be able to conceive. I want a second child and yet im struggling as my periods are very irregular. Anyone that can advice

You may need Clomid again. See your gynaeoclogist to discuss this.

Posted by: Me | 2009-03-13

No, clomid is a S4 medication. No one will just give it to you.

Reply to Me
Posted by: tinky | 2009-03-11

i think we are in the same boat.I conceived after clomid and my ps are irregular, my daughter is 4 and I went off contraception in december ' 07 but up to now i cant see anything. like now my cycle is almost or about 60 days +. I dont have medical aid. cant I just buy clomid since i know what happened before?

Reply to tinky
Posted by: me | 2009-03-11

as you needed assistance witht he first pregnancy, you will need assistance witht he socnd one as well.
Go see your dr

Reply to me