Question
Posted by: maya | 2008/09/26

clomid

Please help me. I left the my pill last year Oct after being on it for 5 years. I had 3 normal periods and since January never got a period. I went to my gynae in end June and did countless blood test, he says that I'  m not ovulating and put me on Primulot N and clomid, I got my period after the primolut N and took clomid on 3rd day of my cycle. I was supposed to get my period 1st week in August but it did not arrive, until today no period. I can only see gynea in 2 weeks time. Please help me, I'  m confuse does it mean that the clomid 50mg did not work for me, will I need the injections?
thanks

It sounds like the CLomid did not make you ovulate. The next step would be to try a higher dose.