Question
Posted by: Bek | 2008/08/13

Clomid 100mg first time user

I normally have two periods a month, My last three cycles were as follows: 26 - 31 June, 13 - 18 July, and 25 - 31 July. The doctor tested me progesterone levels and it was1. I started clomid on the 26 July for five days, and i am not sure as to when i can test for pregnancy. I have not had another cycle as yet. I have very sore, tender breasts, a little pain in the ovary? region. I was on 100mg of clomid, and it was my first time using. Any help would be appreciated. PS i have a white discharge which is sometimes itchy. The doctor also did a scan and found no problems with my uterus, ovaries, or endometrial lining.

You rteally should ahve follow-up scans with your doctor but, if you started on Day 5 of your cycle, you could test round about the 20th August if your period does not come..

1
Posted by: Bek | 2008/08/15

I started on day two of my cycle, when should i test? My doctor didnt mention anything to me about follow up visits? all he said was that if i have my periods i should phone him and he would give me another script for 150mg, alternatively if i dont bleed i should test near end August.

Reply to Bek