Question
Posted by: Bek | 2008/08/13

Clomid 100mg first time use

I normally have two periods a month, My last three cycles were as follows: 26 - 31 June, 13 - 18 July, and 25 - 31 July. The doctor tested me progesterone levels and it was1. I started clomid on the 26 July for five days, and i am not sure as to when i can test for pregnancy. I have not had another cycle as yet. I have very sore, tender breasts, a little pain in the ovary? region. I was on 100mg of clomid, and it was my first time using. Any help would be appreciated. PS i have a white discharge which is sometimes itchy. The doctor also did a scan and found no problems with my uterus, ovaries, or endometrial lining.

Dear Bek

It appears that you are not ovulating as you have irregular menstrual cycles and your progesterone level was 1. You need to test the progesterone level in the mid-luteal phase in your menstrual cycle whilst you are on Clomid. This is an important step to find out if the Clomid is helping you ovulate. The other test you could do is the commercial available urinary-ovulation test kits.

Answered by: Dr. Y. Dasoo

1
Posted by: polo | 2008/08/18

just do hpt

Reply to polo