Question
Posted by: Lisa | 2008/06/12

Clomed ?

Doc I need your help, i was on clomed, gained 2kg, someone told me they were on clomed also and gained 8kg, there is no way i can gain more, i'm short, i will look like a elephant, pls. does everyone gain that much with clomed, what can i do to prevent from gaining more weight, my husband will leave me he can not stand a fat women. pls give me advice.

Dear Lisa
Such weight gain is not a common finding with clomid and I would certainly look at other metabolic related problems. The effect of clomid is usually a short term one and despite sometimes-high levels of estrogens, these eventually dissipate within 4 – 6 weeks in the absence of a pregnancy.

1
Posted by: koooo | 2008/06/18

are u afraid of gaining weight or do u want do have ababy ? forget about the weight and concentrating of getting pregnant. this thing is all about ur husband!!!!!da

Reply to koooo