Question
Posted by: Parent | 2009-04-02

Clogged nose in toddler

My little girl is 22 months old, and since Monday she started with a runny nose - she was playing outside in the wind thats what I thought started it.

By Tuesday/Wednesday her nose seemed to be clogging up not just running anymore. This morning she' s gotten sick twice and when she sneezed, her ' snot'  was thick and bright green in colour.

What can I give her to clear up her nose?

Expert ImagePharmacist

Use Sterimar or Iliadin Paed in the nose to bring some relief. However, the green color indicate a possible infection and a course of antibiotics may be needed.