Posted by: anon | 2010-07-15

clitoral stimulation

I tried this out on my wife last night and it blew her socks off and gave her toe curling orgasms. I started her off in the bath, and finished her off twice
We both thank you!

Dear Anon,

It is wonderful that you and your wife had such pleasure and fun!

Posted by: Grand dad | 2010-07-17

I''m 64 + my wife is 61 + we still have sex. Clit. stimulation does it for her. She still orgasms regularly from it. Usuaully once she''s orgasmed from clit stimulation then I enter her + after a good session we both orgasm together. But it starts with clit stimulation, really gets her going.

Reply to Grand dad
Posted by: Shirleen | 2010-07-15

i bet she''ll be squirting next time =o)

Reply to Shirleen
Posted by: Shirleen | 2010-07-15

Way to go my dear! Am happy for you - just master that skill

Reply to Shirleen