Question
Posted by: aleigha | 2011/10/04

cliterous pain

I gave birth three weeks ago and after I left the hospital, my cliterous was in a lot of pain. It is very sore and hurts when I try to pee. I want to say it looks like im having a weird light brown discharge coming from it. I cant cross my legs or sit certain ways or the pain is intense. Please help!

Aleigha

You will have to consult a doctor for an examination, as it is possible that you have an infection. A brownish discharge is normal three weeks after birth but the infection can be affecting the skin around the area of the cliterous. You might need a course of antibiotics.