Question
Posted by: HP | 2009/01/14

clit or g-spot

Which should 1 aim for if you want to get a woman 2 orgasm?
Which is more sensitive?

You should head for the skin! If the way you touch and caress her skin in general does not feel good – you can forget about hitting the jackpot! There is a lot of discussion about the g-spot; whether it exists and then also where exactly is lies.

Some women reach an orgasm with clitoral stimulation alone, other with g-spot (penetrative stimulation) alone and Interesting statistics found that the majority of women need both clitoral as well as g-spot (penetrative stimulation) stimulation in order to reach an orgasm. The journey into the orgasm of each woman is unique and should be discovered with her. Explore with her what works for her and allow the skin journey and love making to pave the way to the climax.
Furthermore you are welcome to visit the following website for any more sexual health information and assignments that could be helpful: www.sexualhealth.co.za

5
Posted by: Pieter | 2009/01/15

Oz you are right but what i like is when she is on top of table, or chair and he legs open and she can see the full movement with that ice cream running on my penis and she can take it out and rub it on the clit with the other two fingers opening the lips, then cum so nice and i could hear her body shaking. Sooo enjoyable.

Reply to Pieter
Posted by: o3 | 2009/01/15

o2 - you are my kinda man!!!!! I am sosososososososososososososososososoWETT....

Reply to o3
Posted by: oz | 2009/01/15

The best that works for me and my wife is, she on her back, me on my side, I push my penis in , after she is nice and wet, that is where foreplay comes in, when I am in as deep as can be, lips are nice and open, then I start to stimulate her clit, I dont move she will strart moving her hips and not long after that her orgasms start to flow, after a while we do it the missionery way, mindblowing........

Reply to oz
Posted by: Sg | 2009/01/14

Clit,it is also much easier to find

Reply to Sg
Posted by: j | 2009/01/14

clit

Reply to j