Clinical depression

Symptoms : loss of energy, lack of interest, difficulty concentrating. I have no suicidal thoughts. What, in your opinion, is the best medication with the least side effects? I have suffered before and was given Lilyfluoxetine which, in my opinion, no longer worked after a while. I am currently not on any medication. Was prescribed Aropax but have heard this has many many side effects.

I wish there was a simple answer to that, A. ALL the available antidepressant meds work well with some 70 % of those who take them, and are disappointing in the other 30 %. And I have come across no reliable way of predicting in advance which drug will suit which person, other than trial and error. Generally, if an AD works, it should continue to work, sometimes for years, rather than losing its benefits.
Similarly, they all have side-effects, often rather similar, but we each vary in the extent to which this troubles us -- --- we may be very bothered by the side-effects of one drug, and not by those of even a fairly similar one.
Both Fluoxetine and Aropax belong to the same family of ADS, and there are others from other families, which might suit you better. It would be best to see a good local psychiatrist for a full assessment and a discussion of your experiences on these two drugs, and advice on selecting an alternative. Fortunately there are numerous alternatives.