Question
Posted by: Mom | 2012-07-20

Clingy toddler

Hi Doc,

I dont know if you can help me. My 3yr old daughter is so attached to me and wants no one but me(not even her gandma nor her Dad). She goes to creche 5 days a week(7.30 -4.00) and im the one who drops her and picks her up. What could be the problem?

As maria says, it happens, and changes, often without and obvious reason. Is it necessarily a problem ? ANd yes, see what the parenting forum contributes

2

Posted by: Maria | 2012-07-20

Try the parenting forum as well.

It''s a stage that many kids go through, don''t worry, this too will pass. In 6 months time she might prefer dad.

Reply to Maria