Question
Posted by: lollos | 2010/05/10

cling to the past

im clinging to the past.....something like, at the moment i catch up with a man who was a good friend 12years ago, we are still friends. now we have a lot of chats and we share almost everything...im also married now, but there''s no satisfaction with my husband......

Dear Lollos, clinging to the past never makes the present easier… If you say share almost everything, does it include sex? “No satisfaction with your husband” I assume is in terms of relationship and/or intimacy? You will have to decide whether you are going to chase a dream of 12 years ago (always keep in mind that the relationship at that time did not work out otherwise you were married to him now) or work on your marriage and befriend your husband to share everything with him.

2
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/05/11

Reply to sexologist

Lollos would you like to chat to me also?