Posted by: Girlfriend | 2010-04-29

I have this problem(not sure), I never orgasm during sex, I can only stimulate myself, then I feel like releasing something only to find that there''s nothing, i''m not wet, but kind of relieved.

What is that? my friends say i''m climaxing. And my boyfriend get so annoyed that i never come, and when he tries stimulating me it only works when i do it myself. He get''s jealous, what do i do? I would love to come, as clueless as i am can''t even explain this to him.

You should make sure that you are emotionally OK with this relationship. Psychologically you should also relax and physically make sure you do not have pain and is well lubricated. If this all fails you can see a sexologist that can help you with this problem. The use a technique of 'sensate focussing' to help with problems with orgasm.

Posted by: me | 2010-04-30

just relax while u are making love with ur bf. relax ur mind and stop stressing about the fact that u cant come. i think u are being too mindful of it and its created a mental block or restriction inside of u. firstly, forget the notion taht ONLY U can do it for urself. there already u are limiting urself. just relax and i can guarantee u it WILL happne when u least expect it :)

Reply to me
Posted by: Nunu | 2010-04-30

Hi Girlfriend. I had a similar prob with hubby b4. But once u focus on your lovemaking, be present &  in the moment it will get better. Try to get to know your body, what works for you and implement that when u make love. When he thrusts, don''t jst lay there, move with him, " establish a rhythm" , u''ll c how much u''ll enjoy him. The other thing that helps is not 2 focus 2 much on having an orgasm, just enjoy every moment of the experience.

Reply to Nunu
Posted by: XXX | 2010-04-29

There is nothing wrong if you stimulate yourself whilst he is thrusting into you.You know your body better than anyone,hence you not having a " problem"  when you do it.

Reply to XXX
Posted by: Nice Guy | 2010-04-29

You just need to concentrate to him, your only problem is that you have plan B, get rid of Plan B, let sex be the only way or no way. Remember it''s all in the mind. That was Nice Guy

Reply to Nice Guy
Posted by: Marcus | 2010-04-29

He''s doing something wrong!!

Reply to Marcus