Question
Posted by: Ezi | 2009/12/18

Climax/Ejaculation

I had a serious acciodent six years ago, on which T3 injury(I had disc replaced on my neck). My legs were paralysed for almost six weeks but I didn' t loose erection untill I recovered 24 weeks later. my doctor told me that they did cut one of right arteries on the right hand shoulder because it was seriously damaged.
My problem is that after this accident of which I had one operation on my neck rplacing the disc and about three operations on my knee to replace torn ligaments I no longer can climax/ejaculate when I' m at the top(missonary posion). I can only do it from the back(dog style). I mantain a good erection in both posions.
I do want to know how did the accident and surgeries I had affected my ejaculation.and how I can have it treated. Right now I' m receiving homeopathermic medicine.

Dear Ezi,

Men who have a spinal lesion above T 10-12 may experience problems with ejaculation depending on the severity of the effect on the spinal cord. It appears that you have had a partial lesion as you are fortunately able to ejaculate in some positions, so that is good. It is good that you have no problem with erections but it seems that you are frustrated using only one position you can try the side by side position [L shape] as that may work for you too- where you lie on your left side and your partner's legs are over your thighs or she has one leg between yours and one over your top leg.
Or your partner should sit astride you and see if you are able to ejaculate in that position [woman above].

2
Posted by: Shorty | 2009/12/19

my advice to you is give your wife a good seeing to in missionary then when shes done just flip her over into doggy then ejaculate.

Reply to Shorty
Posted by: Sexologist | 2009/12/19

Dear Ezi,

Reply to Sexologist