Posted by: Ezi | 2009-12-18

I had a serious acciodent six years ago, on which T3 injury(I had disc replaced on my neck). My legs were paralysed for almost six weeks but I didn' t loose erection untill I recovered 24 weeks later. my doctor told me that they did cut one of right arteries on the right hand shoulder because it was seriously damaged.
My problem is that after this accident of which I had one operation on my neck rplacing the disc and about three operations on my knee to replace torn ligaments I no longer can climax/ejaculate when I' m at the top(missonary posion). I can only do it from the back(dog style). I mantain a good erection in both posions.
I do want to know how did the accident and surgeries I had affected my ejaculation.and how I can have it treated. Right now I' m receiving homeopathermic medicine.

I am not sure exactly what they did during your operations to the cervical spine. T3 refers to the thoracic vertebrae and not the spinal vertebrae. Your surgeon will give you more clarity on what they did. If you can ejaculate doggy style, there is no reason why you would not ejaculate missionary style, unless there is a mental influence. I therefore, suggest that you consult a psychiatrist.