Question
Posted by: Chalies Angel | 2008/09/18

climax same time

Is there s rick of falling pregies when we reach climax the same time?

I would like to make one point very clear to begin with: ANY ejaculation into the vagina in the absence of birth control (e.g. condom, contraceptive pill) could result in pregnancy, whether a woman reaches orgasm or not!

There is, however, SOME evidence to support the possibility that a woman's orgasm increases the likelihood of pregnancy (again, if no birthcontrol is used). The female orgasm is theorised to be functional in that the contractions 'suck up' the semen into the deeper part of the vagina/entrance of uterus to encourage conception - however there is no scientific evidence backing this theory up. The relaxation created by orgasm is also said to be an important factor in pregnancy - but again, this may only increase the chance, and plenty of women fall pregnant when not relaxed! I could find no evidence to support the notion that SIMULTANEOUS orgasm (climax at the same time) makes a difference, it may just be that having an orgasm during unprotected intercourse can increase the risk.

2
Posted by: PoPie | 2008/09/18

Hi!

It doesnt matter weather u reach it the same time or not, U' ll deffinatly fall pregnant if u dont take any contraceptive. When I fall pregnent at 20, I never knew those thing of Cimax in fact I never felt any acxitment, It was the time that my egg was fertile an ready.

Reply to PoPie
Posted by: Sg | 2008/09/18

Whether you climax at the same time or not makes no difference as to falling pregnant or not.

Reply to Sg