Posted by: John | 2010-05-28

Climax and vasectomy

I had a month ago a second vasectomy and this time it feels as if when i have sex i am climaxing to quickly could this be a result of the vasectomy ,as prior to this op i did not ejaculate this quickly or is this just in my mind.

I am concerned and my wife has commented on this.

Vasectomies have been found to increase your sex life, possibly due to the fact that there is no concern of a pregnancy. Premature ejaculation is found to be caused by psychological influences, especially stress and subconcious concerns.

Consult your doctor for a script for an SSRI related anti-depressant, like Prozac. This tablet will delay ejaculation and increase your self-confidence and therefore improve your sexual performance.