Question
Posted by: Helen | 2010/05/01

Climax

Use of anti-depresants cause a libido problem and I can''t climax allthough I enjoy the sex. Any help how I can climax

Sex problems is a known side-effect of antidepressant medication. Unfortunately there is not much you can do about this except that hopefully your partner would understand this. The only alternative is that your doctor can change your antidepressant to another one with less sexual side effects - but hen there is no guarantee that it will work for your depression.

2
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/05/10

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: XXX | 2010/05/03

This can be a problem with some AD''s,so ask your dr to change yours.

Reply to XXX