Question
Posted by: candy | 2009-10-29

Climax

I have been with my bf for a year now, we have a stunning relationship and the sex is great the thing is i' m struggling to climax.....He really goes out to please me and its just not happening.... pls help.

Many women experience difficulty reaching an orgasm just with penetration. Most of the time clitoral stimulation during penetration, or after or before is necessary. Using your own fingers to stroke the clitoris during penetration might help.

You are also welcome to contact our helpline – 0860100262 where you could be assisted to get in touch with a therapist as close a possible to you.

Furthermore you are welcome to visit the following website for any more sexual health information and assignments that could be helpful: www.sexualhealth.co.za

2
Posted by: Anon | 2009-10-29

Refer above to FAQ No.8

Posted by: sexologist | 2009-10-29

Reply to sexologist