Question
Posted by: Sckyler | 2009/09/10

clicking joints

Hi Doc, I am a very healthy 29 year old but experiencing clicking in my joints from my neck, wrists, hips to ankles. I do pilates and this is uncomfortable but not painful. Also struggle immensely to jog although I am fit, my legs just cannot seem to hold my body or take the impact and then hurts so much I have to stop. Can you help?

Expert ImageChiroDoc

A chiropractor or physiotherapist could possibly help you with advice and possible treatment. A physical examination is necessary to determine the extent of care you may require.