Posted by: Sckyler | 2009-09-10

Clicking joints

Hi Doc, I am a very healthy 29 year old but experiencing clicking in my joints from my neck, wrists, hips to ankles. I do pilates and this is uncomfortable but not painful.

Also struggle immensely to jog although I am fit, my legs just cannot seem to hold my body or take the impact and then hurts so much I have to stop. Can you help?

Expert ImageHealthy Bones

I suggest you try less high impact exercise and rather do some brisk walking instead. Pilates is excellent to keep the joints mobilised. If your joints become more painful, you should have it checked out by your doctor

Posted by: Abram | 2009-09-25

Hi Doc every time when i go for jogging my right knee cant carry me al the way through, and during the course of any day its just very painful so that i cant even go to work, or i had to come back from work hipple on one side. Im 35 yrs old never exp this before, healthy person.

Reply to Abram