Question
Posted by: lauren davies | 2009-11-18

clexane 40m

hi there Gynae Doc

i have been suffring with blood clotting for the last 3 years or so, i was put on wilfren for about 6 months.
i am about 14weeks pregnant,and my doctor has told me that i should be taking clexane 40m,but i have not started with it just yet,as im a bit worryed it may have a side effect on me or more importntly my baby????
could you please assised me,is it safe or not???

many thatnk
lauren

Clexane is pretty safe and has no effect on the baby and little effect on you.

3
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2009-11-20

Posted by: Nadine | 2009-11-19

hi
My cousin has used it for all 4 of her babies and she and the children are all good. start soon, and dont worry.

Reply to Nadine
Posted by: Anon | 2009-11-18

It is safe. I suggest you get onto it asap as without it you may loos e your baby.