Question
Posted by: JG | 2011/10/27

Clenbuterol and Cymbalta

Hi there,

I am thinking of starting Clenbuterol again but will be starting Cymbalta this week. Would this cause any issues?
I have asked a doctor but would like to get your view and if you know of other clients who were in the same position.

Please advise.

Hi JG

My answer is always going to be yes, because you're going into unchartered (scientifically anyway) territories here, because there are no controlled studies, of which I'm aware, where people have taken this combination. Not to mention that clenbuterol use is illegal, so that alone is enough to advise not to do it. I realize that holds little weight with people, but this is risky and there is a reason that it is intended for use by prescription only.

Ross

2
Posted by: fitnessdoc | 2011/10/30

Hi JG

Ross

Reply to fitnessdoc
Posted by: fitnessdoc | 2011/10/30

Hi JG

Ross

Reply to fitnessdoc