Question
Posted by: Richard Thomas Chiumia | 2012/05/07

Clearway 500 nebuliser

I bought this machine for my wife who in two or three months has a heavy asthma attack.My question is what refill medication can I by over the counter that we can keep ready in case of an attack.Give me options and advice .Thanks

Expert ImagePharmacist

Hi Richard

Your doctor will have to prescribe these, but some of the inhalant solutions that may be worth looking at are Berotec Inh.Sol, Ventolin Nebules and Combivent.

2
Posted by: PATIENCE MAKOSHA | 2012/06/25

Good morning,

I would like to knoe if the Clearway 500 nebuliser is suitable for a 9 month old baby. I have been recommended a Jet nebuliser which i am not able to find anywhere.

Please assist.

Thank you.

Reply to PATIENCE MAKOSHA
Posted by: pharmacist | 2012/05/08

Hi Richard

Reply to pharmacist