Posted by: aaron smith | 2012-05-22

clear discharge from penis - occurs randomly

i am a 40 year old male, in good health. i have a clear discharge from my penis, which occurs randomly, but more often in the mornings. it is small drops but my underpants feels wet. also after i pass urine, then after a few minutes, small drop[s] of urine come out. pls advise if there is any treatment to stop this condition..

You will have to consult an urologist, as it is possible that your prostate is enlarged and this in particular will cause a delayed passing of urine. There is no over the counter medication that I can recommend, as a definate diagnosis will have to be made by an urologist.