Question
Posted by: venni | 2008/07/07

Clear conscience

Please help i need to clear my conscience , I really need a second opinion i am a 37 yrs old woman no child i have been in a relationship the past five years with one person who never gave me any joy at the end i realise that being unhappy and miserable is not taking me anywhere and i was patient with all the nonsense things he was doing hoping i will be pregnant it never happen , until i came into my senses to leave this man. Recently i met someone who is 15 years older and he is so loving and caring but i find myself being caught up in a corner using this innocent man for my own satisfaction with the aim of being pregnant just because he is HIV negative and loving - it was a catchy situation for me to have a healthy baby, but the problem is it will be the first time for me to be a parent and i am looking forward for that BUT the fact is this man is a married man with two children already. I am praying to GOD not to disturb this man after my plan am i evil for doing this i mean he is the one who proposed to me i did not initiate the whole thing its just that my biological clock is ticking and i cant wait forever for MR RIGHT,

I dont understand the point of sticking with someone who brings you no joy, merely for the chance of falling pregnant by him, if that is what you are saying. Maybe you need to discuss all of these issues with a counseloor, so as to get things in perspective --- it sounds as though you may be to a degree obsessed with falling prenant, and perhaps even prepared to use the man for this purpose, without really taking his feelings into consideration.
That is NOT a good and wholesome thing to do --- especially not with a married man.