Question
Posted by: Alison | 2010/04/14

Cleaning yourself out with a bottle brush

I know this must sound like a weird question. but my husband suggest that i clean myself with a baby''s bottle brush ?? He says to clean off the walls of my vjj. Can that be done or not ?

I would not advise it.

13
Posted by: Alison | 2010/04/16

Next gynea visit he is going with - and i hope my doc gives him a klap along side the head. if not i will glady do it for him. I just HATE it when he thinks he knows everything.

Reply to Alison

I would not advise it.

Posted by: woman | 2010/04/15

As him if he will put the bottle brush up his-|-after having a dump or is cleaning with toilet paper good enough for him. ???? Taking him with to your gynecologist might be the best thing ever!

Reply to woman
Posted by: Alison | 2010/04/15

Thx Purple. I will do that. Nope he THINKS he knows EVERTHING. But ja.

Reply to Alison
Posted by: Purple | 2010/04/15

Why don''t you print something out from google for him so that you can explain to him that a vagina is self cleaning.

He doesn''t sound like a particularly intelligent person.

Reply to Purple
Posted by: Alison | 2010/04/15

Doc- i actually asked him last night why he thinks i should do that. He said that there is " stuff"  that sticks on the walls of the vjj therefore needs to be cleaned. So i suggested that i take the small brush ( the one that cleans baby teats) and stick it down you know what to clean it. He said to me he does not need any cleaning - i said well then neither do i! MEN !!!

Reply to Alison
Posted by: Doc | 2010/04/14

Alison. Maybe you should ask him why he thinks you might not be clean vaginally. I fear the answer might not be what you want to hear though...

Reply to Doc
Posted by: Alison | 2010/04/14

no way Jeanne. MEN !! I have to agree with you Realitycheck. We both VERY clean people down there - but shoo. How clean does he want it .. lol. i think at my next visist he should come with to my gynae -so he can give him a slap along side the head

Reply to Alison
Posted by: jeanne | 2010/04/14

dont worry my fiance suggested i stick my finger in there with soap on it to clean it out he doesnt want it giving off any smell lol

Reply to jeanne
Posted by: realitycheck | 2010/04/14

then he is playing dumbo!

Reply to realitycheck
Posted by: Alison | 2010/04/14

Thats the thing i DONT have a problem down there !!!! And the more i tell him he is being plane STUPID he tells me i am not. For goodness sake yes I DO KNOW BETTER not to PUT anything up there that does NOT BELONG THERE. He said it is to clean any stuff off the walls ?? Maybe i should suggest he speak to the CyberShrink ... (evil grin)

Reply to Alison
Posted by: Lia | 2010/04/14

What your husband suggests can potentially harm you. If you do have a problem down there rather see your gynae. Regards

Reply to Lia
Posted by: reality check | 2010/04/14

come on girl... you are old enough to know that you just don''t insert foreign materian into your vagina??? do some reasearch please - just google and do visit your gynae every 06 months!

Reply to reality check