Question
Posted by: ???? | 2009/11/30

Q.

cleaning my womb...

hey ladies what can i drink to clean my womb,

33
user comments

C.

Posted by: Mazet | 2014/07/05

I thnk is better to do pap smear

Reply to Mazet
Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/06/30

If im 3weeks pregnant what is da easy way to do an arbotion plz i need help

Posted by: Primrose | 2014/04/30

I think its bttr to consult a Dr rather than listening to other people's thought,but cleaning Womb its a good idea ;)

Reply to Primrose
Posted by: kay-cee | 2014/02/12

hi tanya can you please help me to get some abortion pills. I was raped wile going home from school im 3 months pregnant and i could really use your help if you can

Reply to kay-cee
Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/02/12

Posted by: Tanya | 2014/01/22

hey I dd took abortion pills n womb cleaning tables bt I think something is wrong I feel a lot of discomfort n m not hv normal periods only dry blood cumz out n ma stomach is aching almost every day in an usually way . Please help

Reply to Tanya
Posted by: precious | 2013/11/30

I havn't been on my periods since october and I've never skipt a month since I started periods ..and I had intercors during that process..am I pregnant or there's something wrong with my womb?

Reply to precious
Posted by: juniour | 2013/11/21

i n ma g.f we want a child but she daz nt fall pregnent and we hav bin tryng for so many timez. What we can do?

Reply to juniour
Posted by: Ciara | 2013/11/16

So guyz aperson like me whu doesnt evn go 2 periods meanwhile i use prevention wht mst i do whn a wnt 2 fll prgnant fast? Cz a already stop the injection bt still ther z no menstruation

Reply to Ciara
Posted by: Nicki | 2013/11/03

haarlemen n Lewensessens help with cleanin kidney..enklek all LENNON MEDICATI0NZ hlpz n cleanz ur b0dy..y nt read em 4 urslvz???

Reply to Nicki
Posted by: thully | 2013/10/16

if you have miscarriage what to use to clean your womb?

Reply to thully | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Maggie | 2014/05/06

if you had miscarage what to use clean the womb.

Posted by: Anonymous | 2013/09/25

I want 2 fall pregnant,i tried 4 a year now bt its nt happening,i already have an eight year old.i cnt afford gynae,cn d cause b dt i used depo-deprovera 4 6yrs?

Posted by: Me me | 2013/09/17

Its necessary to clean ur womb if u had a miscarriage,abortion and or if u wana fall preg...go to ur gynae...u dont wana have premature labour,,,,so do wats best!

Reply to Me me
Posted by: rosey | 2013/04/16

hahahaha guyz y?? ineed suggesion

Reply to rosey
Posted by: Lenzo | 2010/01/04

Pardon me. Why wud you want to clean it? what happened? How do u know it needs some cleaning? Get booked for a Pap Smear. That way you will know what is that you have to do. You don' t just wake up in the morning and decide I want to clean a womb like cleaning the stomach. NO NO!

You clean the stomach because you know what you' ve eating is not right. what is it that went in there that was not clean?

If you are suffering from thrush then your Gynae will have to prescribe viginal creams.

Reply to Lenzo
Posted by: carol | 2009/11/30

it is very dangerous to use products which have not been prescibed by a doctor or clinic sister for ' ' leaning the womb" . A lot of damage can occur.
PLEASE rather go and have a check up at your clinic or at your doctor.
Betadine contains iodine and some people are very allergic to iodine and that can lead to a very dangerous reaction!
Domestos and jik (even though I think you were joking) is a terrible thing to suggest because someone could take this seriously!!
Let' s be responsible when making suggestions.

Reply to carol
Posted by: ....222.. | 2009/11/30

Try DOMESTOS AND JIK...

Reply to ....222..
Posted by: Popi | 2009/11/30

Why Betadine Zintle. If you have not used it yourself and see if it is safe to use it, how can you advise someone to use something you have never tried. Have you ever thought of the What ifs? after this advise of taking something you have never used. Imaging giving your child a poisonous substance because some friend of yours told you so. Hhayi people

Reply to Popi
Posted by: Zintle | 2009/11/30

You get this from the Pharmacy, I' ve never used it though but a lot of women out there do use it to cleanse their wombs. But otherwise just google it.

Reply to Zintle
Posted by: tinawina | 2009/11/30

What would you use that for Zintle??? First time I hear of that

Reply to tinawina
Posted by: Zintle | 2009/11/30

Betadine Douch.

Reply to Zintle
Posted by: Popi | 2009/11/30

To make sure everything is fine with your womb. You go to the doctor and do your papsmear test that you should be doing every year. In that way, the doctors will tell you if you have infections, abnormal tissues. people who want their womb to be cleaned are people who might have had a miscarriage or want to fall pregnant. If you are not planning a baby, do a papsmear test

Reply to Popi
Posted by: .... | 2009/11/30

backstreet abortion, why else would it need to be cleaned...

Reply to ....
Posted by: Then | 2009/11/30

Hehehe, Passion... I know zilch about the servicing of a womb hence, mine has never been serviced. What made it dirty?

Reply to Then
Posted by: Curious | 2009/11/30

Just wondering, doesn' t your period ' service your womb'  .........

Reply to Curious
Posted by: Passion | 2009/11/30

Unless you have had an abortion, miscarriage or endometriosis there is no need to ' service'  / clean your womb. Your body was designed to maintain itself in working order. You only need medical intervention if something is wrong (and you will have symptoms to tell you that something is wrong).

God did not build you like a car that needs service

Reply to Passion
Posted by: ???? | 2009/11/30

thanx for ur help guyz

Reply to ????
Posted by: tinawina | 2009/11/30

Haarlemens is not going to clean your womb. hahahahaha sorry. I suggest you go talk to your gynae. Asking I think she means making sure everything is clean and in working order. lol

Reply to tinawina
Posted by: Asking | 2009/11/30

Why do u want to service ur womb?

Reply to Asking
Posted by: ???? | 2009/11/30

eish itjo a ke tsebe lenna i thought may b there is something, coz i sometimes hear other women drinking bo haarlemens, essence of life don' t know so i dont know just wana service my womb... don' t want to get preggies.

Reply to ????
Posted by: Itjo | 2009/11/30

So theres something to drink for cleaning up the womb...thats the first i hear of it.

Reply to Itjo
Posted by: tinawina | 2009/11/30

Not sure there is anything. I would suggest going to your gynae and they would normally do a womb scrape. Just remember that if you do that, you will fall pregnant so much faster. lol

Reply to tinawina

Want to comment?