Question
Posted by: liz | 2010/08/18

cleaning liver diet

Please give me a diet that will help clean my husbands liver he has a fatty liver, he is also over weight he is currently working on this. he also have heigh blood, sugar, and cholostrol.

Regard
Liz

Dear Liz
Fatty liver is a serious condition that requires a special low-fat diet that is rich in protective nutrients. In addition your hubby has high blood pressure and diabetes. In such a case it is vital that you consult a registered dietitian (visit the Association for Dietetics in SA Website at: www.adsa.org.za and click on "Find a Dietitian" to find a dietitian in your area). The dietitian will have to work out an individual diet prescription for your hubby which takes all these factors plus your hubby's overweight into account. This is not something I can do for you over the Internet.

1

Dear Liz