Posted by: grrrr | 2008-12-04

clean vagina/ hairy vagina

yesterday i shaved my pubic hair and i felt so smooth on my vaginal skin,so my hubby likes my vagina shaved coz he says he get it all and when he touch it he feels good, unlike when it' s not shaved what'  the difference of shaving the pubic hair and not shaving.

it is all based on personal preferences but it might be aligned to better oral sex (no hairs in the mouth)

Posted by: G-Dad | 2008-12-04

The problem with shaved hair is when it grow back it feels like little thorns scratching my dick not nice at all, it turn me off.

Reply to G-Dad
Posted by: Sonny | 2008-12-04

when it' s shaven - it feels like i am having sex with a child which is a huge turnoff.

when there' s friction of hairs, it drives me wild!

Reply to Sonny
Posted by: BondageBabe | 2008-12-04

How can it look unreal?? You not born with a BUSH. You born hair free. I think there is nothing more natural than that.

Reply to BondageBabe
Posted by: 4/12/2008 | 2008-12-04

Shaved, looks unreal.

unshaved is not the same as not clean so i correct you.

i guess it depends on who is using the product..

Reply to 4/12/2008
Posted by: Inside Man | 2008-12-04

Have to agree from a guy' s perspective that shaved virgina is the best! Go ladies!

Reply to Inside Man
Posted by: BondageBabe | 2008-12-04

I shave and always have, Personally I feel its cleaner. I dont think there is any right or wrong here.

Just personal preference.

Reply to BondageBabe