Question
Posted by: Terri | 2010-03-27

Citraz and Contraception

Hi Dr,

I''m on currently taking Citraz anti depressants. I am bad with pills and I''ve using them on and off. I''m also on Nordette contraception. I should have started my period at about the 3-4th red pill ... today I''m on the last pill and nothing ... does Citraz affect your hormone balances and cycle?

Hallo Terri
It can cause skipped periods in somee women. However if you don't take it dialy you probably are doing more harm than good. Put it with your toothbrush so that you can remember to take it every day.

2
Posted by: Ang | 2013-07-08

Hi I am on Citraz and have run out of and have been off it the whole day and I am really feeling very anxious the whole time can it cause an in balance as my boss is saying it is all in my head?

Reply to Ang
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2010-03-28

Hallo Terri

Reply to cyberdoc