Question
Posted by: mortified | 2008-12-03

Cirsis

I cheated on my girlfriend the other night. I can' t get over it. I am mortified and ashamed. I am disgusted in myself. I love my girlfriend very much and she is the girl I want to marry. I was away and this girl kept coming on to me and I kept saying no but I had had a few too many and eventually I gave in. I am now physically ill with guilt. I regret it from the bottom of my heart. I can' t get over it. I can' t eat or sleep and I don' t know how to deal with htis. I don' t know what to do? I am not looking for sympathy. I know I have messed up terribly and I am disgusted in myself. I just don' t know what to do next. I can' t believe I made such a foolish mistake.

Well, the cheating was a bad thing to do, but it says something for you that you feel so bad about it. Maybe you've learned to suspect anyone who keeps coming on to you, and to never drink too much, especially in the presence of such a person. Lets see what other readers have to say here, and if some sound hostile, well, that simply reveals what many other people would feel if they knew about this situation you created.

3
Posted by: concerned | 2008-12-03

my main concern is tat if you were drunk enauf to give in did u use a condom. it would be unfair for you to have sex with someoen else and not use a condom. for her sake i hope you did. and good luck with dealing with this. i once cheated on my bfriend, now my ex. and i broke up wuth him coz i felt that i didnt love him enaf if i were able to allow myself to cheat on him. he deseved better...it was 6 years ago thou.

Reply to concerned
Posted by: Angry wife | 2008-12-03

same old story!i was blasted and the woman wouldnt take no for an answer?the say the first time you feel bad,after that it becomes like brushing youre teeth!poor you!you had no say in it!

Reply to Angry wife
Posted by: Anon | 2008-12-03

You seem to have learnt your lesson. I would not tell your girlfriend about it as SHE WILL PROBABLY LEAVE YOU!! WHICH YOU DESERVE!!!!

I think you would do it again, given the chance.
I dont feel sorry for you at all.