Posted by: ? | 2008-12-19

Circumsized or Not

Which do ladies prefer

It is not what the ladies prefer but what you are comfortable with as an individual. The erect penis whether circumcised or not, looks and feels almost the same.
Stimulate her with your personality and your penis would do the rest .

Posted by: Kari | 2008-12-21

Circumcised. Uncircumcised guys can NEVER get rid of the smell of smegma.

Reply to Kari
Posted by: Netsai | 2008-12-19

No skin, it jus drives wow!!!

Reply to Netsai
Posted by: Girl | 2008-12-19

In another question I did explain it. From personal experience I prefer no-skin, why because with the few guys that I have been with they all said that they clean and they take good care of themselves and keep it clean, but hey they must have been wrong, because it still smelt stinky and sweaty but funny enough the guys with no skin didn’ t have to same problem… … ..So again sorry guys just my personal opinion.

Reply to Girl
Posted by: ? | 2008-12-19

Why or why not

Reply to ?
Posted by: LALA | 2008-12-19

The circumsized one

Reply to LALA