Question
Posted by: Where in Pretoria? | 2010/09/09

Circumsition

Where in the Pretoria area can I go for a circumsition? I am 33 years old.

Please note, this is not about wheter a cut is good or bad, all I need is point towards a place I can have this done..

It would be safe to consult with an Urologist as they will be able to provide you with a professional opinion.
You are welcome to phone our helpline – 0860100262 where you could be assisted in finding a practitioner as close as possible to you.
Furthermore you are welcome to visit the following website for any more sexual health information and assignments that could be helpful: www.sexualhealth.co.za

7
Posted by: Mpho | 2010/09/10

hey i am female and i prefer circumcised guyz - it''s easy to give a bj instead of pushing back some skin - that''s gross!

Reply to Mpho
Posted by: Where in Pretoria | 2010/09/10

whats wrong with some people on this site? Are they to busy getting into other people''s business and polouting this site to actually trying to give constructive advice. Why should I eleborate why I am making this decision? For entertainment perhaps?

Vee and Vicky, please read. I repeat what I said in my post " Please note, this is not about wheter a cut is good or bad, all I need is point towards a place I can have this done" 

Anon, Mpho and the sexologist, than kyou for your constructive andd suportive comments.

Reply to Where in Pretoria

What if he has issues with his foreskin? Getting snipped gets rid of many problems and has many health benefits for both partners.

Vicki, you comment that he may be pushed into it... Sure could be. She may be tired of infections, lack of performance due to a tearing foreskin, balantitis, that can create big infections and STDs for both partners. Been there had those. Got circumcised and neither my wife or I have ever looked back. If anything, it was a vast improvement to our sex life. No different than a guy asking his wife/gf to get her ears pierced if she does not have them or a get a second hole..... That too is listening to someone.

Mpho. You already know what is right for your situation. Get circumcised. Good luck!

Posted by: vicki | 2010/09/09

Seems like get it cut if you wanna stay with me.......You must be listening to someone

Reply to vicki
Posted by: vee | 2010/09/09

Dude, after 33 yrs, shouldnt you be used to your skin??

Reply to vee
Posted by: Mpho | 2010/09/09

i think some GP s provide such provide such services if you can''t afford, am sure the local hospital can assist!

Reply to Mpho
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/09/09

Reply to sexologist