Question
Posted by: Ms K | 2012-06-04

Circumsission

Good day ,I just want to find out as to how long does it take for man to heal after circumssion,and how long must we wait before we can start making love?

Becos my man went for the opp on the 11 April,and we make love for the first time on the friday(01st June),

The love making was fine even though he couldnt get a full erection,the next day ,he told me he was in unberable pain and he is also swollen.He took some pain killers and now he is fine without even going to the Dr.Is this normal?Does that mean that he is not yet healed(Inside)
Should I be worried?

Dear Ms K,

It is evident that your partner is not yet fully healed post his circumcision. Healing can take anything from 4 to 6 weeks and longer.

I would suggest that if he is concerned he should have his Dr who did his operation advise him.

This is more the speciality of a urologist than a sexologist.

6
Posted by: Carol | 2012-06-06

Hi!
my want to go for circumcition but he is forty years &  he is afraid to go cause he think it will take long to heal because of his age &  he is no longer intrested. what can i do to convince him to go.

Reply to Carol
Posted by: John | 2012-06-05

I waited four weeks, i think it should have healed quicker but because I am an adult and longing for my partner, I experienced a lot of painfull erections while the stitches were still on. Let me also mention that although I am enjoying sex, my member is still numb and i can go forever without coming &  my partner seem not to be coping with that.

Reply to John
Posted by: Ms K | 2012-06-04

@John,so how makes weeks did u wait before staring with the sex?and my man is only 30

Reply to Ms K
Posted by: John | 2012-06-04

I did the operation on the 24 April 2012, I am completely healed and enjoying sex, I am 41 years old and because of my age I did not take chances, I went twice to the Doctor just for him to monitor the healing process, Each time i went there he prescribed different meds and i think thats the reason it healed so quick.

Reply to John
Posted by: Black like me | 2012-06-04

Hi Ms K, I think your husband should have heal cos it takes 3 weeks or a month. But people are different maybe you should take it slow while having sex and if pain presist he must go to the docter who did the op. But once healed enjoy the sex cos my wife cannot get enough of me now.

Reply to Black like me
Posted by: sexologist | 2012-06-04

Dear Ms K,

Reply to sexologist