Question
Posted by: Cut or uncut? | 2010/05/28

Circumsision.

Hi, I am an uncut male. And whenever I have an erection, it stretches my forskin to the max and it hurts. Should I have a circumsision? Also, what would happen to my size? At present its 20cm.

It might be good for you to make and appointment with your medical practitioner to do a physical examination and explore your possibilities then. The Skin is not the main determining factor of your size though.

You are welcome to phone our helpline – 0860100262 where you could be assisted in finding a practitioner as close as possible to you.
Furthermore you are welcome to visit the following website for any more sexual health information and assignments that could be helpful: www.sexualhealth.co.za

2

No matter what your doctor may tell you, once you have foreskin problems like you described, the only permanent solution is going to be circumcision. That is the bad news. The good news is that once cut and healed (4-6 weeks later) you will start having the greatest sex of your life. Been there, had to go through that and am having great sex and my wife enjoys it even more than when I had a foreskin.

Doctors will try steroid creams first. DO NOT let them do this to you. Steroid creams thin out the foreskin to the point over time that you will have to get circumcised anyway. Secondly, if your foreskin is hurting when stretched you will not have enjoyable sex life at all. So do not waist time, get circumcised now. Get with your doctor. Be warned, many South African doctors do not support circumcision because they dont deal with it often. So follow your gut and do what is best for you. I had a similar problem and decided to get it done. Best decision I ever made. My doc had a foreskin fetish and suggested I try everything under the sun, before getting rid of a piece of flesh that really could never be anything other than an issue. As such, I ultimately did the best thing I could. My wife will agree that it was the best thing for our sex life. Good Luck!

Posted by: sexologist | 2010/05/28

Reply to sexologist